Sunday, November 1, 2015

November Currently

Time for Currently! Taking time from this overwhelming school year to stop and update y'all. It's been insane. Like Farley mentioned just this last week of October alone has been killer! On to the currently.

My Cowboys lost. This isn't a great year for them either. That's all I'll say about that.

I am loving one hour more-even though the hubbs woke me up for breakfast this morning. He's cute so I'll forgive him. I love this time of year. The chill in the air. It gets darker earlier. It's just now starting to feel like Fall...

October was rough. Last week was Hell on earth. The moon, Red Ribbon, benchmark testing, report cards, and Halloween...Oh and plenty of my little friends' behavior was off the chain... Joy! 

My instruction time feels nonexistent. Our schedule is constantly scrambled and we are being pulled out for countless presentations... and there's no end in sight...

I'm going to ask y'all to pray for me or send good thoughts. I find myself lacking in patience and organization these days... 

On to the yummy because this post is feeling like a downer...
My sister in law made this dish one year several years ago and I swear it is scrumptious and so easy to make. We have to have it every year now! 


Enjoy!

I am looking forward to finding yummy recipes this currently. Link up follow the rule of 3!